Rules for Admission Withdrawal
- All candidates for admission must acquaint themselves with the rules and regulations of the College and are bound to obey if admitted.
- They must produce, before admission, their Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the school or the college which they last attended and certificates of qualifying examination.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant, without assigning reason.
No candidate for admission will be enrolled or allowed to attend any class until first installment of the prescribed fees has been paid.
- Anyone who is found to have obtained admission by false representation is liable to dismissal and forfeiture of all the fees paid.
- Any student, who leaves the college without the permission of the Principal before completing the course, will not be given a certificate of character. But on sufficient cause being shown, the Principal will transfer a student to another college or will allow him to discontinue study and will give him a certificate of character at such time as in the opinion of the Principal may deem proper.
- Application for TC and Conduct Certificate must be submitted immediately after the student leaves the college.
- In the case of the student who has been the candidate for a university examination the results of which have not been published before the beginning of the college term, the eleventh day after, the results of examination have been announced shall be counted for him as first working day of the college so far as the grant of a Transfer Certificate concerned.
- Transfer Certificate to a student who has been enrolled for the University examinations shall be issued after the provisional results of the examination are published.
- The minimum age prescribed in the ordinance for admission of students to the 1st year Degree Course is 16 years on the 1st of October of the year of admission.
- The 1st of October of every year has been fixed by the university as the last date of receipt of return of the matriculation related to students admitted that year.
- Application for recognition of their qualifying examination from other Universities or examination bodies are to be received in the University office within ONE MONTH after joining the college.
- In respect of delay in submission of application by individual applicants for the return of matriculates and recognition of qualifying examinations a penalty of Rs.25/- per candidate is levied by the university.
- In the case of students who have passed from any University other than Mahatma Gandhi University the necessary Migration Certificate must be produced within a month after enrollment.